I was very surprised to open my blog this morning and see that I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by SwitterB. So very kind, I have read other blogs that have been nominated or awarded with this, and I always think how very cool it is.
When I got to work I looked up the VBA rules.
THANK THE PERSON WHO GAVE OR NOMINATED YOU FOR THIS AWARD
Thank you Gary at SwittersB and Hoarding Woes…Given me more inspiration than any one person could hope for. I will be thanking him probably as long as I live for showing me about fly fishing, teaching, patience, kindness and support.
INCLUDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG
SELECT 15 BLOGS/BLOGGERS THAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED OR FOLLOW REGULARLY.
- VIOLETS AND CARDOMEM: More great recipes….
- MOONLIGHTENED WAY ~ Jean Mishra inspiring posts, poetry, photos
- MOTLEY NEWS ~ Michelle has great photos and inspiring posts for women.
- IN MY OPINION ~ Diane, actually inspired the post of our Every Day in May Challenge
- BUCKET LIST PUBLICATIONS ~ Lesley Carter, one of the very first blogs I started following
- COUNT MOCKULA NAUGHTY TIDBITS ~ my dearest sister-in-law, who was the very first blogger I ever followed
- PHOTOGRAPHYOFNIA~Nia inspirational photos and posts.
- PEACE OF IRAN~ Great recipes and thoughts on Persian Culture to include a Farsi word at the end of each post.
- THE GARUM FACTORY~ I love food, and they post amazing recipes along with photos.
- DOMESTIC DIVA, MD~ Super funny and yummy recipes
- KNOW THE SPHERE~ The written imagery food for thought.
- HOW SMALL A TROUT: Great Fly fishing blog – also force behind the everyday in May challenge.
- SAFFRON AND SABZI: More yummy Persian Recipes
- THE RIVER DAMSEL: Another Ladies great fly fishing journey
- LIFE FLIES AND TROUT: Fly Fishing
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF….eeeek
- Was Born in Tehran Iran and moved to Eugene, Oregon when I was 6
- I am passionate about good food. GOOD FOOD! But, my throw back comfort food is Persian rice with plain yogurt or if I am sad the cheer me up food is popcorn.
- Starting life over as of last year. different decisions, new beginnings, new adventures, new friends
- I love fly fishing!!! I love being on the water.
- I love to garden, and have a community garden plot with my momma…..we have had it for 13 years.
- The competitive side to me, I love to play, coach, watch all volleyball. Sand or court. 2,4,6 players, men or women.
- I believe in family. Family support and love taking care of your family is very important.