Great reminder. Getting back to my green tea
Ok so first off, its yellow … not green?
But I have been drinking a ton of the stuff! Why? Well here are 10 benefits of drinking green tea!
- It contains various antioxidants that help keep your body in tip top shape.
- Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function. (I drink the decaf version).
- Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term.
- The antioxidants have been shown to reduce your risk of cancer!
- The bioactive compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on neurons and may reduce the risk of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
- Green tea can kill bacteria, helping dental health, and reducing the risk of infection.
View original post 93 more words